Unique quantity: 383218
ENVIRONMENTAL REMOTE REALIZING AND MODELLING
Contents Page QUESTION1
1 . 1 . Introduction-Founding and history of SANSA? one particular 1 . installment payments on your SANSA motto 1 1 ) 3. SANSA mission and directorates one particular 1 . 4. SANSA ideal goals several 1 . a few. Vision and mandates a few 1 . 6th Is the creation of SANSA justifiable 4 QUESTION 2 5 installment payments on your 1 . History 5 2 . 2 . The aim and role of the new satellite a few 2 . a few. How the dish will record images a few 2 . 5. Effects of orbits on temporal and spatial resolutions 6th 2 . 5. Imager systems 7 2 . 6 Radiometric Qualities of the imager almost eight 2 . several. Spectral and radiometric guidelines chosen almost 8 2 . 7. Inclusion and performance of additional tools 8 installment payments on your 8. Introducing 11 installment payments on your 9. Conclusion 11 12. References doze 3. 1 . Figures1. 1) SANSA ideal goals and major factors 2 installment payments on your 1 . ) Showing Angular IFOV and IFOV identified by the amplitude of the six Point pass on function.
installment payments on your 2 Exhibiting relative spectral reflexivity of soil and leaf on the lookout for 2 . 3) Showing a simplified setup of the GauSat 1data downlink 10 Stand 1 . 1) Showing the functions of SANSA directorates 2 QUESTION 1
1 ) Introduction. Beginning and good SANSA
South Africa provides a rich background in astronomy which starts off from about 1685, (SANSA, 2013). In the launching with the Sputnik in 1969, there is a ‘scramble' by many countries to understand and utilise space technology to get developmental functions. South Africa was no exception. In December of 2009, SANSA (South Africa National Space Agency) was formed by a great act of parliament (National Space Company Act). SANSA started it is operations around the...
References: 1 . Elbert M R. 08. Technology and Engineering. site 8. Yahoo Books.
2 . Geospatial Data 2013. Google search
3. Jensen JR, 2007. Remote Sensing of the Environmnent. An Globe Resource Perspective. 2nd Model. Prentice Area. Upper Sadle River. NJ
4. Lillesand TM, Keiffer R T and Chipman JW, 2009. Remote Sensing and Graphic interpretation. sixth Edition. Wesr Sussex, Ruben Wiley and Sons.
5. Mather Meters and Koch, M. 2011. Computer Control of Slightly Sensed Images. 4th Model. West Sussex, John Wiley and Sons.
6. SANSA website. 2013
7. Thales Alenia Space (2013) Search
8. Wainwright John and Mulligan Mark, 2005. Environmental Modelling: Obtaining Simplicity in Complexity. Western world Sussex. Steve Wiley and Sons.